Welcome to Petroleum fund
Petroleum Fund was established by the Minister of Finance through legal notice No 96 of 1997 for the purpose of financing
- The stabilization of petroleum product prices when necessary
- The stabillization of prices charged by oil companies on short-term basis
- The purchase of petroleum products in times of crisis.
- The provision of national storage facilities for petroleum products when the need arises.
- The improvement of the distribution of petroleum products throughout the country
- The improvement of safety at storage facilities.
- The research and studies pertinent to the petroleum sector; and any other energy project on loan basis.